Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fallschirmjäger Pak40's gun platoon(15mm)

Another unit added to my Fallschirmjäger to deal with any tank surprises.I'm kind of in a rush to finish some more Fallschirmjäger,because I'll be in a tournament end of next week and it's going to be tight.
These guns are large enough to deal with most armor the enemy will bring.I wasn't sure if I was going to camo up the guns,but decided to paint them up in the standard field colors straight off the line.
Next up is a machine gun platoon and then the headquarters.
Miniature Company-Battlefront(FOW)
Christopher

8 comments :

  1. As stated elsewhere... beautiful work. The level of painting is amazing considering the size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really looking great.
    You did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!I appreciate the support!:-)

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent painting, love the camouflage. And your photography is superb, something for me to aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These really are some of the best 15mm WW2 figures I've seen. Amazing detail for this scale, Christopher.

    Best wishes

    Giles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you folks for the very kind words!:-)

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete