Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sd Kfz 251's Halftracks


Once again,I'm adding more backlogged pictures.
This is my first attempt at painting vechicles.They are 3 Sd Kfz 251's and 1 Sd Kfz 250/9 that was sent on accident,that I then decided to use as my command track as it stands out from the others. ;)
I Like my vehicles dirty and worn,with a light mud,but not heavy caked on mud, because I don't think it turns out at this size very well.It was a real challenge painting them,because it's very different from what I normally do.I block painted them and did some controlled dry brushing, black lining,and a very little bit of ink.
I decided on an ambush camo scheme that I have always found to be very interesting.
I experimented with lighting,so please excuse the different shades. Perhaps, if you have time you could tell me which pics looked the best and any pointers. :D
Miniature Company:Flames of War



No comments :

Post a Comment